Sunday, January 2, 2011

"We've Only Just Begun"


2011!!!  It always amazes me how quickly the years fly by.  When I was a child, time stood still, but now with children of my own, time is setting a marathon pace.  It is more and more important to sit back and enjoy the little things, the moments that seem so insignificant at the time but will someday fill ones heart with so much emotion and love.  

The year 2010 was a positive year for my family, filled with lots of ups and very few downs.  My family was and continues to be healthy, happy and blessed.  God always provides for our every need! 

I have several goals for myself  this new year..... 
  • Make better food choices for my family
  • Exercise at least 4 times per week
  • Plant a garden with an assortment of fruits and veggies
  • Set aside time to read my Bible
  • Finish up my AA degree
So, here's to a fantastic 2011!  I wish you all a wonderful year filled with growth, change and accomplishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...