Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Once Upon A Time.....

If I had to venture a guess, I would say that this pic was from 1997 or so which would make me 21 years old.  At that time, I thought I was fat!  It is crazy how our self image is often so warped.  After two kids and almost 11 years of marriage, I am working hard to get that body back!  I started my journey last year and lost a total of 17 pounds, 5 of which I gained back. 

This year I am more determined than ever to achieve my goal and not only lose weight, but get healthy.  As parents, we set examples for our children.  I want my children to remember an active and healthy mom who worked hard and exercised often. 

Today is the second day I have worked out this year and I am looking forward to posting a "hot mama" picture in a few months.  Get healthy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...