Friday, September 10, 2010

Swagbucks!!!




I just love Swagbucks!  It is a search engine, you know.....like Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc., that gives you points for searching the web.  I have been skeptical in the past about websites claiming to give you something for free, but since joining, I have redeemed my points for $15 in Amazon.com gift cards!  (It takes 450 points to earn a $5 Amazon.com gift card.)  What a great and easy way to earn a little money by doing something you already do!  There are several different prize options that you can cash your points in for, from gift certificates to merchandise.  Swagbucks are not awarded for every search you do; however, I have won up to 30+ points in just one day!  Check it out and let me know what you think.  Happy searching!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...