Thursday, September 9, 2010

God Can Do Anything!

I have a wonderful daily devotional book by Joyce Meyer called Starting Your Day Right.  This encouraging little book provides devotions for each day of the year.  I purchased it quite some time ago and through the hustle and bustle of life, it got shoved in my closet.....my crazy, messy, obstacle course closet.  While cleaning my closet for the 100th time, I discovered it once again.  The message for today was how God will change each and every one of us, provided we are open to change.  We often think that we can change ourselves and don't need any help.  That is completely false.  If we come to God with an open heart, He will start the change in us.  I have to admit that on multiple occasions I have said the words "I can't do it."  Well you know what, I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me! (Philippians 4:13) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...