Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Zondervan Busy Mom's Bible (NIV) Review

I recently received a copy of the Busy Mom's Bible by  Zondervan in the mail and I just have to say the I LOVE IT!  Not only is the outside cover adorable in two tone pinks (you can order it in various colors), but there are 52 pages of daily inspirational thoughts for busy moms to focus on.  For those moms who have very little time, there are one minute devotionals, which include a verse to reflect on.  If you have five minutes to get away from your daily hustle and bustle, you can focus on the reflect and pray section which goes a bit deeper into the word.  If you are one of those lucky moms whose kids still take a nap, (Oh how I miss those days!) check out the ten minute study where you can focus and pray on multiple verses.

I know in my heart that I need to spend more time in God's Word.  I do not read the Bible like I should and I really have no excuse.  I am hoping that with this new resource, I will focus more time on building my relationship with the Lord.

Cover of Bible...Isn't it cute?

I was not financially compensated for this review.  I did receive a complimentary copy of Busy Mom's Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...