Tuesday, March 2, 2010

YEEEHAW!

Well, I decided to weigh myself today and was expecting to see no change at all.  BUT.....I lost another 1.5 lbs!  I was completely shocked!  I have been eating right and exercising but it is so easy to get discouraged.  I have totally been craving a yummy glass of vino but want to earn it.  4.5 lbs to go and I will hit the bottle...(kidding....only one glass at 120 calories!)  I hope to reach my goal weight by summer.  I have to say that when I started this journey 14 days ago, I was determined.  I have stated in the past that I wanted to get fit and get my pre-baby body back, but I never really stuck with it.  I am so proud of what I have accomplished so far and know that anyone who sets their mind to something can achieve it.  Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...