Saturday, March 6, 2010

Slowly....But Surely!




I started my "get healthy" journey roughly 3 weeks ago and have lost 9 pounds so far!  With the exception of a few naughty moments, I have been very diligent about exercise and healthy food choices.  One area that I am failing is my water consumption.  I drink no where near the amount of water one should drink in a day.  Starting today, I am going to keep a log of each glass of water I drink.  I know that water is essential and will help me on my weight loss journey.  What do you struggle with?

2 comments:

  1. Jaime! You are totally on the right track! I remember when I started trying to drink the "right" amount of water and I have some trouble at first too. Soon, I found out that the only way that I can stay on track is to keep a glass next to me and know how many I still need to drink to reach my target for the day (64 ounces). It's a lot easier when you are keeping track via glasses. You should be fine now.

    As for me, it's soda! Soda is the bane of my existence! I swear, every time that I try to "quit," like a smoker, I am back off of the wagon a few hours later! :) I am actually thinking of trying to take a few weeks off from soda. I will let you know what I decide.

    Keep up the good work, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learned that if I don't drink big gulps everytime I go for the glass I never get all my water in either, so I recommend everytime you pick up the bottle take quite a few drinks before you put it down.

    I struggle with remembering to eat my snacks. I am doing 5-6 small meals/snacks and if I skip one all the sudden I am starving. If only we had more time in the day...he he.

    You are doing great girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...