Friday, February 26, 2010

Yummy Recipes For You To Try!

Recipezaar.com is my go to place for fantastic recipes.  You can find anything your little heart desires on that site.  I organize the recipes by rating so that I get the highest rated recipes listed on top.  I have made "The Best Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes" many of times and my family just loves them!  I make a huge batch, freeze them individually on cookie sheets and then place them in big freezer ziploc bags.  They make for a quick and easy breakfast. 

I skipped the brownies but made some loaves of zucchini bread.  The recipe I used can be found here.  It is delicious and can be spiced up with some yummy pineapple!  Give it a try.

4 comments:

  1. Why don't you bring me some of those frozen blueberry pancakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic Jeff! I will bring some to you next time I am Rancho! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips Jaime! We love Blueberry Pancakes so can't wait to try this recipe. I love that they give you the nutritional info! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazing! If you like blueberry pancakes, you will love them. The calorie count isn't too bad either! That website is a great resource as most recipes have the calorie counts posted. Thanks Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...