Saturday, February 27, 2010

Getting Skinny

Drum roll please......I am down 1.5 pounds from YESTERDAY!!!  I have been working out like a crazy lady and eating healthy meals.  I am seeing the results!  I still have a while to go but I continue to be motivated by watching the number on the scale drop!  It feels fantastic to get healthy, exercise and put myself first. 

When I became a parent my life changed.  Instead of focusing on myself, my kids became my priority.  It was no longer about me and my wants/needs.  Now that my children are getting older, I have more freedom and am able to take time for myself.  When I work out I feel that I am a better wife and mother.  I am now dedicated to making myself a priority as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Don't ever forget that one of the best ways (if not THE best way) to take care of your children is to take care of yourself. Not only are you setting a positive example for them, but you are also ensuring that you will be there for them for a longer life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...