Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Southern California Vons/Safeway Shoppers

Yeah!!!  I am always looking for great deals on groceries, so when the Vons ad came today, I was elated!  If you pair some of these deals with coupons, you can pay next to nothing!  :)

Red Seedless Grapes  .49 lb
Hot or Lean Pockets  $1.59 each  (I believe we recently got a coupon in Red Plum for .50 off.  Since Vons doubles coupons, these would be .59)
Ragu Pasta Sauce .99 (Coupon from Smart Source that expires 11/8/09 for $1.00 off 2 making it .98 for 2!!!)
Lipton Rice/Pasta Sides  .69  (Use $1.00 off 3 coupon from Smart Source to get 3 for $1.07)

Be sure to check your local ad for pricing in your area.

I just LOVE finding good deals!  Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog Jaime! Congrats on following through with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, are there still Safeways in CA? Thats old school

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...