Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On A Mission..A Slow, Slow Mission!

So, instead of attempting my closet today, I decided to start small. (I have a test tonight for my Psych class, so I need to have time to study!)  I have gone through three kitchen cupboards, organized and got rid of tons of crap!  I failed to take before pics, but here are some of my after ones. 

The first pic is of the kids madness.  With two kids going in and out of this cabinet all day long, it may not look like this for long.  One can hope!  I have separate containers for there coloring/educational activity books, crayons, markers, stamps, glue/scissors and all the art crafts/work they have done.


This second pic is of my spices/seasoning and coffee/ tea cabinet.  I tried to organize it as best as I could.  I love to cook so that stuff is on overload!


Lastly, here is a pic of our vitamin/medicine stuff.  By the looks of the top shelf, I need to stop buying band-aids.  :)
Yeah, I am on my way to an organized kitchen.....Only 7 more cupboards and 10 more drawers to go! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...